- Board Certified Interventionist
- Certified Advanced Alcohol and Drug Counselor
- Licensed Professional Counselor
Vince Carolan has been working in the field of addictions for almost three decades. He Is a Licensed Professional Counselor, a Board Certified Interventionist, and a Certified Advanced Alcohol and Drug Counselor.
Vince has been a member of the Association of Intervention Specialists since 1994. He has worked successfully with thousands of persons with addictive illness and other self-destructive persons and their families.
Insurances Accepted: Highmark, Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Geisinger Health Plan, Optum, United Behavioral Health
What I Do:
- Interventions anywhere in the United States
- Marriage/couples counseling
- Corporate counseling: When companies recognize a performance deficit in an executive or other employee, Vince is contacted to help solve the root issue.
- Counsel families, couples and individuals.
- Respond almost immediately to your call for consultation via phone, email or in-office.
- Provide expert assessment and recommend appropriate level of intervention.
- Travel anywhere in the United States.
If someone you know is in need of an intervention or counseling, we can help. Please contact us today and tell us more about your situation.
Vince Carolan provides interventions all around the United States, including the West Coast. Located in the northeastern part of the U.S., he frequently does interventions in New York City, Philadelphia, Boston, Pittsburgh, Buffalo, Jersey City, Wilmington and Dover, Delaware.
For more information on the specific types of interventions Vince Carolan provides for his clients, click here.
Vince provides counseling services in Northeast Pennsylvania. For more information on the different types counseling services offered by Vince Carolan, please click here.